Fondation Partnerships in Health Albania would like to express it's appreciation and thanks to all of it's partners in Albania who supported and provided assistance for the implementation of the “Western Balkans HIV and AIDS Programme”.
We particularly thank the following organizations and individuals:
- Ministry of Health for providing the necessary data and support for the primary health care provider capacity building in HIV and AIDS
- The National Programme on HIV/AIDS/STI of the Institute of Public Health, and specifically Klodjan Rrepaj, for expertise and support
- Rezerta Katuci ( Sida Program Officer), Manuela Bello (UNFPA Country Rep. Assistant), and Bujana Hoti (UNDP/UNAIDS, focal point) for their advice and constructive comments on the Trust Fund programme component
- The Infection Diseases Specialists of the Infectious Disease Clinic, especially Dr. Arjan Harxhi, for significant technical inputs; and
- UNDP and UNFPA for financial support contributions to assure Albanian stakeholder participation in the Third Regional Conference, held in Bosnia I Herzegovina and contribution to the HIV/AIDS strategy development.
- To all the national and international partners whose ongoing inputs contribute to the achievements of this programme.