CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The 6th Regional Conference on HIV and AIDS
May 17-18 2012
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
“Treatment of Co-Infections and Innovative Approaches to Prevention of HIV”
|Deadline: March 31, 2012
Abstract selection criteria:
- Direct relevance to the Conference theme
- Focus on the Western Balkans – Eastern Europe region, but the submissions from outside the region will also be considered.
Topics to be addressed:
- TRACK A: HIV and Hepatitis; HIV and Tuberculosis; Palliative Care of PLHIV.
- TRACK B: Innovative Methods of Prevention; Stigma and Discrimination; New Research on HIV.
- TRACK C, D: These tracks are open for discussion related to the industry and stakeholders.
Please submit your abstract using online submission form and send it to email@example.com. Deadline for submission is April 17, 2012.
The abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. A decision will be communicated by email no later than the April 30, 2012. Abstracts may be selected for an oral presentation or as a poster. Final acceptance into the Conference Programme is based on proof of registration by the presenter. The Conference organizer will provide space for either the poster exhibit or for oral presentation.
If your abstract has been selected, it will be included in the Conference booklet (abbreviated) and with its full presentation (text and PowerPoint) on the Conference website. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to select only suitable PowerPoint presentation for the website.
Further information on presentation requirements and preparation of posters will be provided to you after the selection has been made. All selected presenters are expected to cover her/his own visa, travel and Conference participation costs unless Partnerships in Health has communicated otherwise.